Saturday 5 July 2008

Although for the last four years I have spent most of my time setting up a business assembling furniture (www.flatpackassemblers.co.uk), most of my careers has been spent in the field of computing. In fact I used my web skills to develop and market the website and my BA skills to develop the business processes.

I am a qualified and experienced project manager and business analsyst and have been involved in many call centre applications and delivering websites. In fact whilst I was at Brother developing fax products and software I got into e-commerce after having first got into HTML and the web when I bought my first 486 back in 1994 connecting with a 14k4 modem! Previously programming a ZX81 as a child had got me hooked.

I am in the process of teaching myself PHP, I know C and C++ so this is not too taxing, but I am intrigued by it and trying out a few new ideas!!!

No comments: